Dosage: 16G of Coffee to 225G of water
- Grind: Fine
- Temp: Just off boil. (203-206•f)
- Total Brew Time: 1 1/2 Minutes
- Place paper filter into Aeropress basket and attach to chamber. Place the brewer on top of the desired decanter (mug). Next, pre-rinse paper filter with hot water, this will help get rid of paper taste and keep things warm. Remember to discard rinse water.
- Add 16G of freshly fine ground coffee into the Aeropress chamber.
- Start the timer and pour 225G of hot water (just off boil) into your Aeropress. Make sure your coffee is fully saturated with hot water.
- Once you've added 225G of hot water you want to use a spoon to stir your brew. Next, place the plunger on to the brew chamber and pull up slightly to create a pressure seal. Don’t plunge yet!
- At the 1:00 Mark you want to slowly plunge for 0:25 seconds. Resulting in a finish brew time of 1:25-1:30 Minutes.