Dosage: 30G of Coffee to 340G of water add 160 Grams of Ice. Ratio 1:16
* Grind: Medium-Fine
* Temp: Filtered Water Just off the boil. (200-205•f)
* Total Brew Time: Around 3 minutes
1. Place a paper filter into the brewer. Place the brewer on top of the desired decanter. Pre-rinse paper filter carefully making sure to keep the filter shape intact. Remember to discard the rinse water.
2. Pour 30G of freshly ground medium-fine coffee into your pour-over brewer. Shake brewer to level the grounds this will help ensure that you will get an even extraction.
3. The next step is to Pre-infuse your brew also known as the bloom phase to enhance your coffee. We're going to add 80G of hot water to the bed of coffee. Wait for 40-45 Seconds. You'll notice bubbling that's carbon dioxide releasing from the coffee grounds
4. After the bloom, begin pouring hot water from the center out in circular motions. adding 120G of water totaling 200G.
5. At the 1:15 -1:20 Minute mark add 70G more of hot water in a circular motion raising the water level to 270G.
6. At the 1:35-1:45 Minute mark add 70G of hot water totaling 340G.
7. The final drawdown of coffee should finish around 2:35-2:45.
8. In a separate decanter of choice add 160 grams of Ice. Pour the brewed coffee concentrate over the ice. This will cool the coffee and dilutes it to the desired strength. Swirl to ensure maximum chill.