It's fantastic as a drip and espresso option. The complexity is delicious, like a chocolate covered orange, brownie feeling.
12oz | Whole Beans
Subscribe to get 15% discount on your orders.
And cancel anytime.
Sandra Isabel Largo
1. Remove portafilter from group head and flush group.
2. Wipe brew basket clean and dry.
3. Fill and level brew basket with espresso.
4. Tamp firmly and evenly.
5. Insert portafilter into group head. Brew immediately.
6. Observe the flow: Liquid volume should be 1.5-2oz in 25-30 seconds. Stop brew.
7. Taste and adjust as needed.
8. Remove portafilter and knock out spent coffee.
9. Clean basket and flush group head.
10. Return portafilter to group head to maintain temperature.